Fort McMurray Christian School is an interdenominational Christian school operating as an alternative program of the Fort McMurray Public School District. Our curriculum meets Alberta Education guidelines and our students take the same competency exams as students in Public and Separate schools. We offer classes for children from Early Childhood (ECDP) through grade eight.
- To provide students with an education based on Scripture. The Christian perspective is integrated into every aspect of study.
- To acknowledge the Lordship of Christ and to develop the students’ understanding of their own relationship to God as well as their relationship to others and Creation.
- To provide an education that allows children to reach their potential academically, spiritually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- To direct students in development of Christ-like character.
- To prepare students to be of service in the community.
We are committed to training our children in the way they should go! (Proverbs 22:6)
We are affiliated with Christian Schools International (CSI), as well as the Association of Independent Schools and Colleges in Alberta (AISCA).